Good guy wins again

Since the homeowner was not threatened until she got there, it probably would have been better to have let the police handle it.

That said, the comments justifying the burlger's action were insane.

Reply to
philo

You're behind. This is old news

Reply to
Meanie

right after obama makes another one of his uninformed and ill advised statements.

Reply to
taxed and spent

I can see problems for the homeowner though. If the kid was out of the house and owner not at risk she could have trouble.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

The way I look at it is to go ahead and shoot. Peace of mind that he won't be as likely to come back.

A Joe Horn video came up after this video. He was the guy that shot two guys breaking into his neighbor's home.

Shoot them. They break in your neighbor's home today and they come back for your stuff tomorrow.

Reply to
Seymore4Head

However, if the homeowner is black, as I suspect she is because there was absolutely no mention she wasn't; our beloved racist-in-chief will not say a word because it doesn't fit his agenda.

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

The video just grinds away downloading for me. Was the kid out of the house, of are you just speculating?

Reply to
taxed and spent

News reporter said he was climbing out of the window. Another said there was a confrontation. If she was threatened OK, if not, problem.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Oh, well its just another black on black crime then. Those don't seem to count, its just when whitey does it

Reply to
ChairMan

Wonder if Oh Bomb Us will say that the woman acted stupidly?

If I had my way, the Fed would reduce in size by about half. The lower taxes on every one (especially the over taxxed rich and the over taxxed corporations) will leave more money for spending and investment. The economy will boom, and MUY (minority urban youth) will find good and great paying jobs with dignity, and minimal paycheck deductions. Youth will be working at great paying jobs, instead of burglarizing homes.

Won't happen in my lifetime, but that's what I would do.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Clip said she fired ONE shot. Lets buy her a couple boxes more bullets. Range membership. And have her do ride alongs.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Like the new Ford plant in Monterrey, Mexico?

Reply to
rbowman

I was thinking of the new Chrysler plant in Dayton, OH.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Which Fiat (Chrysler) plant is that?

Reply to
rbowman

Silly. The one which is constructed after I'm elected President, and after the tax rates are lowered.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon