Good guy wins again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZGSQXmJPaQ

On 04/16/2016 08:26 PM, Seymore4Head wrote:

Since the homeowner was not threatened until she got there, it probably would have been better to have let the police handle it.
That said, the comments justifying the burlger's action were insane.
On 4/16/2016 9:26 PM, Seymore4Head wrote:

You're behind. This is old news

right after obama makes another one of his uninformed and ill advised statements.
On 4/17/2016 10:23 AM, taxed and spent wrote:

I can see problems for the homeowner though. If the kid was out of the house and owner not at risk she could have trouble.

The way I look at it is to go ahead and shoot. Peace of mind that he won't be as likely to come back.
A Joe Horn video came up after this video. He was the guy that shot two guys breaking into his neighbor's home.
Shoot them. They break in your neighbor's home today and they come back for your stuff tomorrow.

The video just grinds away downloading for me. Was the kid out of the house, of are you just speculating?
On 4/17/2016 12:08 PM, taxed and spent wrote:

News reporter said he was climbing out of the window. Another said there was a confrontation. If she was threatened OK, if not, problem.

However, if the homeowner is black, as I suspect she is because there was absolutely no mention she wasn't; our beloved racist-in-chief will not say a word because it doesn't fit his agenda.

Oh, well its just another black on black crime then. Those don't seem to count, its just when whitey does it
On 4/17/2016 1:30 PM, ChairMan wrote:

Clip said she fired ONE shot. Lets buy her a couple boxes more bullets. Range membership. And have her do ride alongs.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 4/17/2016 10:23 AM, taxed and spent wrote:

Wonder if Oh Bomb Us will say that the woman acted stupidly?
If I had my way, the Fed would reduce in size by about half. The lower taxes on every one (especially the over taxxed rich and the over taxxed corporations) will leave more money for spending and investment. The economy will boom, and MUY (minority urban youth) will find good and great paying jobs with dignity, and minimal paycheck deductions. Youth will be working at great paying jobs, instead of burglarizing homes.
Won't happen in my lifetime, but that's what I would do.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 04/17/2016 01:59 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Like the new Ford plant in Monterrey, Mexico?
On 4/17/2016 10:19 PM, rbowman wrote:

I was thinking of the new Chrysler plant in Dayton, OH.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 04/18/2016 04:37 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chrysler_factories http://www.bizjournals.com/dayton/news/2013/07/16/top-25-largest-employers-in-dayton.html?s=image_gallery
http://www.freep.com/story/money/cars/chrysler/2015/09/17/fca-mexico-cherokee-jeep-toledo-uaw/72369300/
Which Fiat (Chrysler) plant is that?
On 4/18/2016 9:48 AM, rbowman wrote:

Silly. The one which is constructed after I'm elected President, and after the tax rates are lowered.
--
.
Christopher A. Young