Good Fisher Paykel Appliance Repair?

Does anyone know a good appliance repair service in North Seattle - to work on a Fisher Paykel clothes washer?
Thanks very much in advance!
Dwight
Dwight Gibb wrote:

I don't ... but we recently purchased a washer and dryer , passed up the F-P's because of the horrible service record . Ended up with a pair of used GE's , because these I can repair if they break .
--
Snag