good electric pressure washer?

Does anyone have a recommendation on a good electric pressure washer? I like the convenience of plugging in and not having to maintain another gas engine.
something that I can easily and quickly spray down my cars with? I'd like to be able to quickly wash my cars before parking them in the garage for the evening I live on a gravel road and it the dirt / mud / chloride ( in the summer) eats at the wheels and undersides causing rust.
doesn't need to have tones of power, just be reliable
Dave
On Tue, 17 Feb 2009 11:47:33 -0800 (PST), Zephyr

Any of the 120v models will work for you. (Karcher or similar) If you want serious power, get a 240v model.
Forget electric if you really want to power wash something.
--
______________________________
Keep the whole world singing . . . .

I have one of these and it keeps up with any gas machine I have used
http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_6970_200347872_200347872
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote in wrote:

I think that page is crossed with the IRS website. The product specs say:
    Consumer rear entry with 3ft. lance
After a couple buckets of wasted money, I did some in person research. Home Depot has a pressure washer with metal housing for the pump. The others have plastic housing. Mine has been fine, for a couple years. Stored dry, stored indoors.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Who uses plastic in a over 1000 lb pump as is case? The Chinese im sure.

I have Karcher 5 yrs old, my farmer friend had a Karcher used it 10 yrs every week even in winter until the on off switch broke, not the pump, But I hear they are cheaper made as most things in China are now so who knows about quality control or cheapening for mass market. But I think all are that way, unknown Chinese quality. Get a good warranty. I bought Generac and smoked 2 in 4 hours then got Karcher and its still 100%
on 2/17/2009 2:47 PM (ET) Zephyr wrote the following:

They all have loud tones when powered. :-) I have a Husky 1650 psi electric washer that I have had for years. I have used it on wooden decks, sidewalks and driveway, siding, and cleaning car engines, wheels, and undercarriage, and even the barbecue grill..
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY