Good Deal on a Ladder

Page 2 of 2

Lexus, IS Toyota. Lets see..high end Toyota...Camry..Made in Kentucky, and imported to Japan. BMW, Porche, Toyota, and Honda....making many of their models here in the States... :)

on.
on

Wow. Maybe Little Giant had some sort of patent that is over, and now there will be copies. That's a great deal. I love my Little Giant.