Good customer service still exists...

Well maybe not everywhere, but certainly at Johnson Hardware, makers of the well respected pocket door frame and hardware kits. We got a NOS frame kit off the shelf Monday, and all went well until we got ready to set the header in place. Turns out it was several inches too short. Checked the box, right part numbers, etc. Figured it was a simple mistake at the factory, called customer service (thanks, Steve!) and eMailed the requested jpg's of the box labels and measuring set up. Friday, FedEx showed up with the right header and by noon everything was in place. No charge. For you fans of 'Tim the Builder' on YouTube, etc,. he is dead right about the Johnson products. No need to fear a pocket door, fancy closet door, whatever. Their stuff is top notch and based on my experience, service is exemplary. Disclaimer: my sole connection to the company is as a very pleased customer.
Joe
Add pictures here
✖
Joe wrote:

I have experienced a similar level of service from NordicTrack. The wife and I bought one of those popular elliptical exercise/ clothing rack things and inside one of the arms there was a rolling and rattling piece of a welding bead that had broken off. I thought about drilling a hole and getting it to come out but called the customer service. They had a new part shipped out with in a week. The part must have weighed over 25lbs.
Hey, that reminds me does any one want to by a hardly used left arm off of a NordicTrack Commercial 1300. :^)
Add pictures here
✖
On Sat, 18 Jun 2011 13:23:25 -0700, Ned Flanders

Could I use it to start assembling a Nordic house maid?
Add pictures here
✖
On Jun 18, 3:32 pm, "Stormin Mormon"

✖