GOOD comic for the group

Based on personal experience, and numerous discussions here on AHR, I think y'all will appreciate this one:
http://comics.com/arlo&janis/2011-01-19 /
--
aem sends....

I saw that one this am and had a good laugh.

Good one.
And a good lesson for the newbies & newly-weds. #1 - NOTHING is easy.
Here is how the conversation *should* go; She; "Honey, can you fix the pipe?" Me; "Maybe- It is in a tough spot & I've never done it before. We can spend $100 on a tool or two and I don't know if I can do it then. Or we can call a plumber, pay him $500, clean up the god-awful mess he'll make, pay for therapy for your sister who he is sure to molest while he's here. . . . But at least it will get done, and get done right." she; "mumble, mumble" Me; "What? you'd rather I *tried* to do it myself? OK- See you in a couple hours, I've got to go pick up the tools & bee. . er, supplies."
Jim
aemeijers wrote:

Yep, I love the way Arlo and Janis are gracefully aging.
A&J is one of the three comics I look at first each day before getting on with more serious stuff.
The other two are:
http://www.gocomics.com/pluggers
and
http://www.garfield.com/comics/todayscomic.html