Good ~ Better ~ Best roofing contractors in Austin Tx area?

I just walked my roof after that impressive hail storm last week and I've got some bad shingle damage.

I called my insurance company and now I need a contractor. Any fellow Texans with suggestions?

TIA

olddog

Reply to
olddog

Not from Texas but you might want to ask your Insurance agent if he has a recommendation. Also check the better business site for complaints.

Good luck, Rich

Reply to
Rich

Thanks.

I'm going to ask my agent but it concerns me he may reccomend the lowest price contractor.

I'll probably end up doing this like my HVAC and get several estimates and see who has the best rap. :)

I'll check the BBB but I never really give that too much weight. Logic suggest that the bigger the company the more complaints they will have.

I wonder if anyone in this group has used Angie's List and what the results were?

od

Reply to
olddog

We got the same hail in Marble Falls, I have to replace two roofs, 8 or 9 windows, have two AC units fins recombed.

Replace the roof with metal. The two I have to replace will be metal. Have two that already have metal.

There was a great deal of hail, State Troopers closed Hwy 281

Reply to
Rick Samuel

I work with a large licensed and insured roofer, and I am 100% local. The company has offices here, Houston and DFW. We have 0 complaints with BBB, which is impressive for any roofer, particularly a large one like ours. I am representing a bunch of folks already, but have plenty of room for more. I meet your adjuster and represent you so you can get back to work and not have to worry about it anymore. Give me a call. Jay 512-529-7525. Hope no one is offended that I am "selling" on the usenet group. I just want to make sure Austin customers keep their money here and get a solid local company to genuinely serve them. Best of luck.

Reply to
jayblaineatx

You agent may infact do exactly that. I am local, and I serve you, the home owner. The adjuster represents the insurance company. Call me @ 529-7525.

Reply to
jayblaineatx

You agent may infact do exactly that. I am local, and I serve you, the home owner. The adjuster represents the insurance company. Call me @ 529-7525.

Thanks...The agent is coming by on Tuesday. I'll call you after that.

od

Reply to
olddog