Gold Star American Flag

Page 2 of 2
No wrote: [snip]

Absolute drivel. Allegiance to a piece of cloth is the height of stupidity. As for a nation "indivisible, with liberty and justice for all", that is a laughable load of crap. The US is as divided as it has been in 150 years. Pat Buchanan is arguing that in 50 years the American southwest will no longer have a link to traditional American values, culture or language. The country is coming apart at the seams. Liberty and justice is a myth, belonging only to the rich and powerful in the US. Your "Pledge of Allegiance" is propagandist's dream and a total lie.

I think it means he is a Republican.
--

Larry Wasserman Baltimore, Maryland

My neighbor flies the American Flag and the US Army flag 24x7x365. She has 2 sons in the army. One has served 20 years and will retire in November. He served in Desert Storm, and in Afganistan, among other places. The younger son has been in 5 years, and is now serving his second tour in Iraq. His job: providing security for convoys.
Does this make her a psychotic, neo-Nazi, KKK, Redneck, racist NASCAR fan? By the way, she's black.
David Starr wrote:

false patriotism is flying the flag, it stands for nothing but torture, murder, death and a fucked up economy.
On 28 Aug 2006 15:25:55 -0700, "horatioclaytracepukieorionchildmolestors"

And no other country in the world tortures of murders innocent people. And every other country in the world has a perfect economy.
That gives you a lot of places to choose to move to.
On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 13:03:01 -0400, David Starr

Interestingly, the cross is very similar. It's an instrument of torture and murder.

--
"The government of the United States not, in any
sense, founded on the Christian religion."

Yea, free to leave and they don't. Maybe they don't want to fly because of all the American terrorist blowing up planes.

the Klavern meetings must be a little uncomfortable.