Going with Maytag heatpump

Had a Hvac rep out today representing Maytag, I am going to go with the Maytag Seer 16 R410 ,Its a new model that won't be out for about 30 days.

I was looking at the Matag Seer 13,R22 but with the rebate from my utility co, the rep claims it won't be that much more money and the efficiency will be greater.

The warranty is mainly the reason, they did do the install when my house was built so I am famaliar with the company.

10 yr warranty everything parts and labor, no maintance agreement, the only thing that is not covered under warranty is filter replacement, washing out the coils outside, fuses, general homeowner responsibility, bla bla bla.

Thanks for everyones input.

Reply to
tflfb