god damn thermostat!

Page 2 of 2
Based on the number my thermostat must be inbetween since it is a CT3355. I don't know if it has an anticipator or not; I just followed the directions for an electric furnace (or any furnace with 90 percent efficiency) and I nothing was changed when we switched to a gas furnace. Anticipator or not, it works perfectly.
Art Todesco wrote:

(it's a honeywell MagicStat or something like that, BTW. digital programmable thermostat. it's supposed to be +/- 1 degree from temperature) well I followed their instructions. I set the metal screws behind the stat for a hot water boiler (or furnace, same settings)
the set temp doesn't change in the future as someone suggested, it's always set at 71F but for some reason, in the morning, it shoots up. this morning it was at 74. in my room I had 26 celcius instead of 22.