Gluing rubber to glass

I have a device with a rubber suction base that I'd like to afix to a piece of glass. I'd like any ideas about what type of bonding adhesive would work the best. I'm not looking for a permanent bond, so it needs to have a strong adhesion yet relatively easy to remove.

Any other requirements before we try to answer?

Water
Egg whites, believe it or not.
wrote: : : >I have a device with a rubber suction base that I'd like to afix to a : >piece of glass. I'd like any ideas about what type of bonding : >adhesive would work the best. I'm not looking for a permanent bond, : >so it needs to have a strong adhesion yet relatively easy to remove. : : Water : : Remove NOPSAM to email me. Please let : me know if you have posted also.

I may try that on my car compass suction cup. It's several years old and really doesn't suck any more. It's basically flat, doesn't spring back to curved when away from the window, and water only lasts about 3 months at a time. The load is tiny.
I assume the OP has a good suction cup.
OP, give more details. What sort of load,how large a load, what is the orientation of the suction cup and what is the orientation of the glass. You can't really expect a good answer with as little info as you gave.

Rick wrote:

http://www.thistothat.com/cgi-bin/glue.cgi?lang=en&this=Glass&that=Rubber

your looking for bonding adhesive, with strong adhesion, but easy to remove,
You not looking for much are you? Adhesives are not easy to remove by design.
Rick wrote:

That's why it has a suction base!
Rick writes:

Contact cement.