Gluing edges only of full bond vinyl floors?

We'll be installing a felt backed vinyl floor in a bathroom soon, and the manufacturer (Domco) says it can be loose laid or full bond.
What kind of problems might we experience if we glued the edges only?
The room is a complicated shape, and I figured edge gluing would make future replacements easier too.
Anthony

Take the word of the manufacturer. Either glue it fully or not at all. At the minimum, you will lose any warranty if you perimeter glue it.
You may think that it makes sense to perimeter glue it, but the manufacturer would have given you the option if it was there.
JK
HerHusband wrote:

Future replacement isn't too bad if you get one of those pneumatic floor scrapers to attach to your air compressor. Chisels that junk right up.