gluing down corner bead?

Can I use construction adhesive to affix metal corner bead to my sheetrock outside corners? There are a few corners where one sheet of drywall comes up a little short, and while the corner bead will cover it, I'm afraid if I nail or screw through it will crush the edges of the drywall underneath. Is const. adhesive a viable alternative? Would be nice and flat at least.
Add pictures here
✖
On Feb 3, 9:22 pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

The stuff in a spray can works well.
Add pictures here
✖
Thanks, but I looked at HD and Lowes and couldn't find it. Do you know what it's called? Does it work equally well on vinyl or metal bead? Thanks.
Add pictures here
✖

It is called 3M Drywall Spray Adhesive and I've used it many times on vinyl cornerbead and vinyl arch bead and it works well.Apply spray to BOTH wall and bead for best results.Never tried it on metal....If it isn't at HD try a contractor supply place....Or Online???
Add pictures here
✖
Any reason this stuff wouldn't work on metal corner bead?
Add pictures here
✖

It should work,just never tried it...Give it a try and if it doesn't stick good add a few nails where needed or get some vinyl bead to glue on....
Add pictures here
✖