Gluing concrete roof tiles

I have about a dozen of concrete roof tiles that are cracked from heavy people walking on them so I got a few tubes of the RT-600 adhesives and try to glue them back together.

My question is as I applied the adhesive on the back and cracked edges and put them back together the adhesive will be squeezed out of the joint to form a "bead". Should I wipe down the bead or should I leave the bead alone? Does it make a difference?

I was wondering, would gorilla glue be a stronger adesive to use than the RT-600 roof tile adhesive?

Thanks,

MC

Reply to
MiamiCuse

Far and away the best adhesive for concrete is a slow cure 2 part epoxy. When you use it, the bead that squeezes out can be cleaned off with acetone and will be nearly invisible. Then use any conventional roof tile adhesive to set the repaired tile in place. HTH

Joe

Reply to
Joe