glue in cold place

What glue can be used inside of a refrigerator? I have to glue the little button (one of them) that holds the top of the crisper in place. One of the buttons has broken and I have a new one to replace it, but it needs to be afixed somehow. Thanks.
Patt wrote:

If it's part of the shelf and not the side of the fridge, I'd just remove the whole shelf and glue it at room temp then reinstall.
nate
--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel

Ditto

What are you gluing to? Temperature aside, some adhesives will not stick to the plastic lining.