glue advice

Bought this 4 inch high "peel and stick" type vinyl baseboard stuff (bought a 100' roll) and it held great for about three months, then started falling off. I would like to buy a glue in a caulk form that would stick this to the wall like sh*t to a blanket....was going to use air nailer and staples, but that would be too "redneck"....The application of this vinyl baseboard is going on a cement floor with floor heat thats covered in lino and am gluing this to primed and painted gyprock walls..thanks for any constructive advice...regards...Jim

I used Liquid Nails as per pro advice. Works great.

Cove base glue comes in a tube at my local Menards. Not sure where you live but I would guess that Lowe's and Home Depot have it too.
JK

There are polyurethane glues in a cartridge that will hold anything. I built a precast stone wall with it.
Jimi wrote:

Try these:
http://www.tools4flooring.com/cove-base-adhesives-c-33_37.html
--