Glisten Dishwasher Cleaner

I just bought a package of Glisten Dishwasher cleaner to remove hard water stains in my dishwasher, but I am not sure if it is ok for use in a stainless steel dishwasher. Has anybody used this product safely in a stainless steel dishwasher ? There is nothing on the package or the web site on stainless steel. Thanks.
malam wrote:

Take it back and use white vinegar - splash a little in before each load - no more hard water stains and your glasses will sparkle.