Glazier Points - How Many?

I'm about to put up some glass panels, one is about 28" x 68", the other two about 24" x 68" and was wondering how many points should be used to secure them (top, bottom, sides). The panels are 68" high and .25" thick.
Thanks for any info.

http://guides.yourct.com/magazine/7/473 /
put a point on a big window every 12 to18"
sg wrote:

from what i remember using them they had about one every 8 inches or so.. with a bigger window like that it seems right to do it.. on a little 12 by 12 glass pane we had about two on top, two on bottom, two on each sied....
sg wrote:

It should say on the package how far apart they go... less than 12", certainly. But for a panel as large as you're talking about, I'd expect it to be held in place with molding, not points.