Glass Break Detector

The glass break detector has the capacity to detect glass breakages. It has a built-in transmitter to send an alarm signal, and has a built in back up battery.

Specification:

Dimension : Round = 3.4 in. diameter by 0.83 in. D (8.6 cm diameter by

2.1 cm D). Square = 3.4 in. H, 3.4 in. W, 0.83 in. D (8.6 cm H, 8.6 cm W, 2.1 cm D). For more detail-
Nilma Shehrawat

Toss me one. I'll test it out.

Reply to
Thomas

I've seen them over 35 years ago, but I don't think they had a back up battery. It reacts to the frequencies of glass breaking, even if it's scored and a hole is popped out of the big window.

Reply to
Tony