glass block window installation in basement

I need a sure fire method for installing a glass block window which includes a vent in a basement window opening. It's all in one piece. We installed one a couple of years ago and the blocks on the outside edges have cracked. We need to do it right this time.

Reply to
Sallie

I used white silicone instead of concrete.

Reply to
Michael Baugh