Glacier bay Kitchen faucet loose handle

I just bought a single handle Glacier Bay kitchen faucet. My problem is the handle is loose. You can't have it on just a little bit, the handle just falls down and shuts off. You have to have it on over half way for it to stay up. Is there any way to tighten this up? It's REALLY getting on my nerves. Thanks.

There's probably a customer service number with the documentation. I had a troublesome Moen and they worked with me while on the phone as I tore it down and described what I saw. They sent me a kit to repair it. On yours, is there no visible means to tighten it? DId you look for a small allen screw? I'm not familiar with Glacia Bay.