Glacier Bay Bathroom Faucet: Where to get new stems?

I understand only Home Depot sells this line of faucets, but (surprise!) none of the two near me stock stems for them. I'm sorta getting by using two Delta stems but I need to either find a source of Glacier Bay stems or get a new faucet(which I really don't want feel like doing since it's such an easy fix). Any advice? Any place I can get stems online?
Thanks!
snipped-for-privacy@noway.com says...

had a stem problem and they sent me a new one at no charge.
--
When Replying Remove "thepin" From Return Address