Girl's Bedroom design

Hi;

My daughter is 13 and I want to decorate her bedroom. I am looking for some decals of murals that I can put on the wall. I would like it to cover the whole wall...maybe four feet by 6 feet or something. Please provide me with decent websites if you know of any.

Thanks Pat

Reply to
komobu

"komobu" wrote in news:1159662427.291899.290670 @e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com:

Why not get her involved in doing some (or most) of the decoration herself? Buy one of these:

use it to project a picture or outline of your choice on the wall. A bit of outlining and some painting will provide here with a mural that actually means something to her personally. The design phase could last a long time, but she will likely be more excited about the whole project.

Reply to
Old Fangled

That is a great idea...Thanks!

Reply to
komobu

What does she like? Whatever the choice, don't forget that in a couple more years it will be covered with posters and rock magazine pages. Two years after that she won't be spending any of her time there :o)

Reply to
Norminn

In a couple years, what she's going to want is an exterior door. What YOU'RE going to want is a padlock for that door.

How about a tapestry?

Better yet, how about a painted tapestry. If you get along, you can help her design and paint it.

Reply to
Goedjn