Girl's Bedroom design

Hi;
My daughter is 13 and I want to decorate her bedroom. I am looking for some decals of murals that I can put on the wall. I would like it to cover the whole wall...maybe four feet by 6 feet or something. Please provide me with decent websites if you know of any.
Thanks Pat

Why not get her involved in doing some (or most) of the decoration herself? Buy one of these: http://www.leevalley.com/gifts/page.aspx?c=1&pD193&cat=4,104,53215 and use it to project a picture or outline of your choice on the wall. A bit of outlining and some painting will provide here with a mural that actually means something to her personally. The design phase could last a long time, but she will likely be more excited about the whole project.
That is a great idea...Thanks!
komobu wrote:

more years it will be covered with posters and rock magazine pages. Two years after that she won't be spending any of her time there :o)

In a couple years, what she's going to want is an exterior door. What YOU'RE going to want is a padlock for that door.
How about a tapestry?
http://www.thetapestryhouse.com/products/list/medieval.html
Better yet, how about a painted tapestry. If you get along, you can help her design and paint it.