Gila window film

Dose any one have any experience with Gila window films. What are the pluses and cons with this product?
Frank

(Amazon.com product link shortened)dOneStar

It is not difficult to apply, but it is tougher than it looks to get a good job. It's one of those things that takes a touch, and one that I have never had the reason or inclination to acquire. If it's a small job, I'll do it myself, but otherwise I just sub it out.

I used their Low e film on the western exposure windows of a previous home. You could definitely tell the difference in heat load.
That said, there are some severe restrictions with dual pane glass - in most cases you will void the warranty of the glass and could also potentially damage the glass.
It isn't overly hard to apply on small (standard) windows. I'd be wary of doing it on anything larger though. Follow the install instructions to the letter.