GFI Outlet question

I installed 4 GFI outlets in my basement a week ago. Every outlet worked until today. I check the circut breaker and that was "OK". I checked the feed wire and that has juice till the outlet. I've tried a new outlet and there still isn't and power.
Any suggestions ?
Thanks in advance Dick
Your description doesn't give much detail as to how you wired the four outlets, however if you don't have power at the first outlet, and the power is coming directly from the panel: open it up and use a tester at the breaker and the neutral bar to see if the breaker is not defective. also check for loose wires. If the power is not coming directly from a panel, check back at each junction box it comes from until you find where it came loose.

I'm getting power to the 1st outlet. I even tried to remove the 1st outlet the wire the feed and line wires together and next outlet in line is not working.
Thanks

1) Are all four outlets GFCI type? 2) Did you install your feed wires into the "line" side of the outlet? 3) Did you feed the second outlet off of the "load" side of the outlet ? 4) Did you splice the power in and power out wires together with pigtails to each outlet?