GFI outlet

A Mormon parochial teacher? ;-)

Reply to
Mitt Romley

I don't remember writing that. I went to public schools. Maybe a miscombonkulated attribute?

.

A Mormon parochial teacher? ;-)

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Hi, My opener is not on GFI. Other outlets are on it. I wouldn't put garage door opener or fridge on GFI. If they lose power... think about. it.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Hi, A good teacher. He taught you by real life demonstration.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Or a sump pump or a alarm system

Reply to