GFCI outlets

Do they make ground fault receptacles rated for CO/ALR? I've been looking but can't find any locally. Hubbell & Cooper's web sites don't list any, unless I overlooked them. I don't think I have room in the box for 3 pigtails with CO/ALR wire nuts.
KC
KC wrote:

If you can't find one, how about using pig tails and compatible wire nuts?

*I've never seen or heard of any and I'm guessing that they don't since GFI's were not required during that era. If you haven't already, try using stranded wires for the pigtail instead of solid. The extra flexibility makes it easier to push the receptacle in.