GFCI (groud fault cicuit interupter)

Hello Everybody. I brought a gfci from France to the Philippines. The french electrical system is: one phase 220V 50Hz, three wires. (phase, neutral, ground) The Philippino system is: two phases 110V (220V between both) 60Hz.two wires only. Can I use my gfci? How? Having a step up transformer on one phase and the ground? An isolation transformer? Many thanks in advance for all advices and sugestions. Rudy in the Philippines.
Add pictures here
✖
ARNOLD snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.fr wrote:

. You have to power it from 220V with a 220V load. It may not like 60Hz (assuming the Philippines are 60Hz).
Advice - replace it.
--
bud--

Add pictures here
✖
On Mar 21, 7:49 am, ARNOLD snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.fr wrote:

Yea spend 50$ on transformers and waste a day but you could buy the right gfi for less and be done with it
Add pictures here
✖