Getting Stoned on JB-Weld

Have the idiot young people found a way to get stoned on JB-Weld? Apparently so. I bought some at Walmart, and it was my only purchase, so I decided to endure the "self checkout" (I hate those things). I scanned the package and it said I must be at least 18 years old to purchase.
So much for a speedy checkout. 15 minutes later I finally got someone to agree that I was over 18, so I could finish checking out. (Now you know why I hate those self checkouts).
Anyhow, how do the idiot kids use JB-Weld to get stoned? Do they eat it, smoke it, inject it, or what? I doubt sniffing it would do anything, it dont have much of an odor..... Maybe what they should do, is use it to glue their brains to their assholes..... Oh, never mind, that wont work, todays youth dont have any brains!
On Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 6:00:55 AM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote:

15 minutes? Please explain what went on in those 15 minutes. Did it take 15 minutes because no employee was available to help you? Did it take 15 minutes for them to review your identification? What exactly transpired in those 15 minutes?

What does odor have to do with it? Carbon monoxide has no odor but it certainly does something when you "sniff it".
...generalized rantings snipped...
"DerbyDad03" wrote in message wrote:

15 minutes? Please explain what went on in those 15 minutes. Did it take 15 minutes because no employee was available to help you? Did it take 15 minutes for them to review your identification? What exactly transpired in those 15 minutes?

***They needed translator because they having problem reading English.
What does odor have to do with it? Carbon monoxide has no odor but it certainly does something when you "sniff it".
...generalized rantings snipped...

Epoxy is not out gassing anything toxic or psychoactive. This is just an over abundance of caution on the part of Walmart's lawyers. It is "glue" so they don't want to take a chance that someone might sniff it.

[snip]

Let's not be too quick to lay the blame on Walmart's lawyers. It could be their localized response to some idiotic local ordinance drafted and put on the books by high school dropouts "doing this for the kids"
On Sat, 30 Apr 2016 13:08:37 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Agreed. Unlike glues like model cement, which releases some sort of gas that will make a person light headed (or worse), epoxy does nothing. If I was to intentionally sniff it, I doubt anything would happen, or maybe it would irritate my sinuses at worst. Silicone caulk is probably worse. That stuff burns my eyes if I use it in a confined space. But again it wont cause any "high". I wonder if Walmart has an age restriction on Silicone too?
A few weeks ago, I bought some carb cleaner at Walmart, there was NO age resttiction on that, and that stuff probably could be used for sniffing, if someone was stupid enough to do it.
It seems Walmart's policies are based on ignorance, not fact. I know I'd be really pissed if I had a kid who was 17, and I sent him to Walmart to buy some JB-Weld, for a project we were doing for his 4H activities, and he was refused to buy it.
On Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 1:08:55 PM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

I know that. I was responding to the Paint Meister who seems to think that odorless substances "won't do anything" if sniffed. If that were true, we wouldn't need CO detectors.
On Sat, 30 Apr 2016 17:53:19 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03

The MSDS says Inhalation No known significant effects or critical hazards
On Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 11:05:00 PM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Again, you seem to be missing the point of my response.
I was not referring to any specific substance. I was responding to a specific *comment* from Paint. (If you don't associate the "it" with JB Weld, you should be able to see what I was trying to say.)
Paint said:
"I doubt sniffing it would do anything, it dont have much of an odor"
That statement seems to imply that Paint believes that *any* substance without an odor won't have any effect on the sniffer. As I tried to point out, CO "dont (sic) have much an odor" but it would certainly do something if you sniffed it. Many substances that "dont (sic) have much an odor" should not not sniffed.
i.e. As a general statement, "odorless" does not mean "won't do anything".
On Sun, 1 May 2016 07:47:48 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03

Excuse me for trying to stay on topic. Carry on.
On Sun, 01 May 2016 11:22:48 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Thanks for staying on topic and posting the MSDS info. Feeding this groups "Derby" troll is optional, but best ignored!