getting rid of white tac stains on wall

Help!
I'm moving out of my flat on the weekend and want the deposit back.
but there are loads of white tack marks on the walls from where i've put up postcards! they are small grey circles on a white wall!
anyone know how to remove them?
Anna
--
Anna Morris

/

Paint. Sorry, you lose some of the deposit.
Compound , sand, prime and paint room.
If it is just the tiny tack hole, try a little toothpaste. something I heard about from the college kids.

snipped-for-privacy@diybanter.com says...

Could you clarify -- are you talking about holes from thumbtacks, or stains from funtack-type mounting adhesive?
What is the wall surface?
<http://www.phred.org/~josh/
I'm with Joshua.....but, if it's not just the holes....try the Mr. Clean Erasers...they work GREAT on that kind of stuff!!!!