Getting rid of the neighbor cats

Nah...I eat meat.

I wasn't the one complaining about how cats are so special when I've got rat poison in my attic. ;-)

Nice looking knives.

Jim

Reply to
Master Betty

You have *got* to be kidding me.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Danniken

"Jon Danniken" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mid.individual.net:

well,there's also a benefit to having cats roam your property,in addition to the poop-in-garden issue. besides,how do you know its neighbor cats and not feral cats that are pooping in your garden?

Reply to
Jim Yanik

Because I have seen the cat in question, Jim. Not that it matters, mind you, catshit is catshit.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Danniken