Getting rid of the neighbor cats

Page 8 of 8

And that, gentle readers, may be the answer.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Jim Yanik wrote:

You don't dump it at their door, you squish it into the cabin air intake of their vehicle. Mashing it up into the door handles of their ride is another good way too. One good asshole deserves another.
TDD
God gave some folks good graces, and to some he gave a devious and nasty side.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Just because I think of it doesn't mean I do it. Heck, Stephen King is a nice guy but look at what he comes up with.
TDD