Getting rid of the neighbor cats

Explain to me why I should have to pay $14.95 plus shipping to keep the neighbor's cat out of my yard -- instead of the neighbor keeping his damn cat in his *own* yard.
Add pictures here
✖
On Sat, 31 Oct 2009 04:17:00 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

OK, and why do I have to listen to the neighbour's (2 doors down, with a street in between) yappy Jack Russel Terriers barking incessently at all hours? Two of the little "all mouth and heart" buggers, for over an hour at a time at least 3 times a day from 6:30 in the morning till 10:00 at night.
My cats never bothered anybody - one was too scared of it's own shadow to even leave the back deck - and everyone picks on the cats.
Add pictures here
✖
On Oct 30, 10:33 pm, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

Call the police department aand animal control. If they fail to do their job, show up at a city council meeting and explain the problem using the name and address of the offending animals and owners. that should get results, especially if the local newspaper covers ciity council meetings. Give the reporters a copy of your written out comments so they have all the particulars. Works well where I live.
Add pictures here
✖

AND I GOT THIS SPRING OUT OF A CLOCK, AND I CUT THAT SPRING UP INTO LITTLE PIECES.
I STUCK IT INTO THE STEAK. WAY INSIDE. I WENT TO WHERE THEY HAD THAT DOG TIED UP.
I SAID, "HEY, BOY. I'M NOT MAD. COME ON. LET'S BE FRIENDS."
AND I THREW HIM THE STEAK, AND I WAITED AROUND FOR AROUND TEN MINUTES.
AND HE STARTED CRYIN', AND THE BLOOD SPILLED OUT OF HIS MOUTH.
HE TRIED TO CHEW OUT HIS OWN INSIDES, AND I SAID,
[ Laughing ] "HEY, BOY.
THAT'S ME INSIDE THERE WITH THOSE KNIVES."
Add pictures here
✖

hey, asshole. Next time YOU eat that steak.
Add pictures here
✖

It's from Slaughterhouse 5. For some reason I thought most people would recognize that.
Jim
Add pictures here
✖
Master Betty wrote:

Loved the movie, it was the first time in a film I saw a breast used for it's intended purpose. *snicker*
TDD
Add pictures here
✖

'He has always pressed it, and he always will. We always let him and we always will let him. The moment is structured that way." (Vonnegut)
Jim
Add pictures here
✖

Maybe Stepfann King was playing Paul Lazzaro. :-).
http://www.filmbrain.com/filmbrain/2005/08/forgotten_gems_.html
Jim
Add pictures here
✖
The Daring Dufas wrote:

Uh, just what do you think is the "intended purpose" of a breast?
The purpose of a breast is obviously to give men pleasure, but I suspect you have something else in mind.
Add pictures here
✖

Well actually the purpose of a breast is to produce milk for infants.
Add pictures here
✖

Many animals hae mammary glands tha do NOT protrude the same way as silicone implants ...
--
Best regards
Han

Well, I guess it could be used for that, too.
Steve
Add pictures here
✖
Doug Brown wrote:

"You can milk anything with nipples"
Greg
Add pictures here
✖
Jon Danniken wrote:

Yeah? Just try to milk me and see what happens!
Add pictures here
✖

<drum roll....> Bada Bing!
Add pictures here
✖
funny!
Add pictures here
✖
Master Betty wrote:

I was wondering if anyone was going to get the reference. :)
Jon
Add pictures here
✖
funny!

HeyBub did. I watched it again recently. Just as funny the second time. The sequel was a bomb though. There aren't very many bad Ben Stiller movies. Or bad Billy Bob Thornton movies either. IMHO
Add pictures here
✖
Doug Brown wrote:

It is both, sort of. First, to attract the male by showing the female is of reproductive age and healthy and vigorous, and thus likely to produce strong healthy babies, and then to feed the kid once it arrives.
Yes, I actually have a degree in this stuff.
-- aem sends...
Add pictures here
✖