Getting rid of cat smells

On Tuesday, July 7, 1998 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Prof Hill wrote:

HELP! HELP! HELP! In a condo I own the tenant's 2 cats and 1 dog urinated to a 70% penetration rate on ceramic tile on the first level, the gypsum concrete on the second level and the plywood subflooring on the stairs and third floor. This evidently happened over a three year period. Do I need to replace all the flooring?
On 08/05/2012 11:22 AM, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.in wrote:

[snip]
Holy crap, is that really a 14 year span for a response?
This has gotta be a record.
Jon
On Sun, 05 Aug 2012 13:27:20 -0700, Jon Danniken

Nothing is unexpected from goggle gropes.

if google requires me to move to new groups withot a option to use the old format i am done posting on any google group........
the new format is a bug ridden mess
In article

So was the old format. This is usenet, remember? It isn't designed to be accessed from a web browser at all.

By all means, get the hell off GG. Use a real news server (plenty of free ones) and a real news reader. Do us all a favor.
--
Dan Espen

So, just what is your excuse for using that shit?

i like the existing format which works well for me.......

It may be working for you but creates a mess for others. GG inserts all kinds of junk into posts that make GG posts hard to read.
--
Dan Espen

You don't mind be as selfish as Stormin'? No, I suppose not.

The old GG was OK. The new one is crap. I have given up on it and use Evening September now.

to get rid of any urine odors, cats dogs humans etc.....
pull everything from the space, remove and discard carpets etc,........ scrub area totally
sand floors lightly coat with OUTDOOR POLYURETHANE.
Prime walls with oil based BIN or KILZ primer sealer.
even coat concrete floors after cleaning with outdoor poly.
This is what the professional fire restoration crews do.
its impossible to wash away urine odors, the only effective treatment is coating surfaces and enscapalting them forever......
incidently i have had to do this.....
use outdoor poly because its water proof, regular poly can and does soften in wet weather, like high hmidity days and the odors reoccur
true, cat's smell isn't good. the owner of that cat should provide some cleaning measures.Perhaps taking a bath his pet well do.
--
jannaK

On 08/08/2012 05:18 PM, snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:

That last sentence should be required knowledge for any dog owner.
Jon