Getting pool filled in, need advice

I'm getting my pool in the backyard filled in and I would like to do something interesting with the space once I do. I've thought of a Jaccuzi or Gazeebo. I'd like some more ideas.
Thanks.

If you haven't done it yet and there isn't a major problem with the pool, selling the house is a more profitable idea.
If you're sure you want to do this, a large gazebo with a Jaccuzi at one end would be a good use of space and add to the resale value of the house.
Dick
Dick Adams wrote:

Hi Dick, Well this is a home I'm planning on staying in so I'm not thinking of selling it.

=======A nice water garden ... with lotus, and water lillies and fish ! No need to convert the entire pool. I do have an inground pool...and have no intention of filling it in..and I have a Hot Tub which I use more then the pool ..but I honestly get more relaxation sitting next to one of my water gardens in the evening with a Burbon and a cigar !
Bob G.