Getting Married - Cant afford a Wedding Ring

I'm getting married and I cant afford a wedding ring. I believe it's required to give the bride a ring. I have a bunch of those PEX crimp rings left over from when I replaced the pipes in the bathroom. Would one of those fit my bride's finger? I dont know how to find out the finger size without her knowing. Should I use a 1/2" or 3/4" crimp ring?
If not, I might buy here a RINGtone for her cellphone. Would that qualify? They're only 99 cents.
On Sat, 19 Feb 2011 13:37:40 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@nonecrap.com wrote Re Getting Married - Cant afford a Wedding Ring:

You are in luck. PEX rings are great as wedding rings. And the cost is so reasonable, that you can afford to renew you wedding vows every Valentine's Day by giving her a NEW ring.
But don't spoil her.

snipped-for-privacy@nonecrap.com wrote:

Why not go first class and get of these it will last a lifetime and resizing is easy.
http://images.drillspot.com/pimages/180/18042_300.jpg