Getting fiberglass shower upstairs

I would like to get a fiberglass shower.. but I have a tight staircase to get it up.. Would love a one piece unit.. but there is no way I am going to get it up the stairs.
Any good recomendations for multiple piece units that are large.. would like shower to be 36 x 48 .. home depot seemed to have one mulitple piece unit.. but it was very small.
Any suggestions?

While not inexpensive, you could go to a marble shower. I had one put in. They come out and measuer the base and the walls. Then they make it to what is needed. Usually a one piece base, then the side walls and a glass door.

My basement bath has a multiple piece shower assembly. We didn't put it in, it came with the house. Water gets in between the sections and leaks out, and mildew starts to grow, and its a pain to keep clean. As soon as our current project is done (perhaps sooner) its being replaced.

Take peek at the Sterling site (part of Kohlr). They have some good shower units. I have the neo-angle acrylic shower and have been very happy wit it. MLD
MLD wrote:

any chance of ifting unit with ropes to 2nd floor and getting unit in thru window? might have to remove window temporarily,....
I have a friend who did this to get a once piece bathtub in place... worked great but was all day job