Getting Concrete out of Wash Machine

Last fall I made a cement sidewalk in front of the house. I dod not have a concrete mixer so I put the redi-crete in the wash machine to mix it. This worked quite well. When I finished the job, I was really tired and did not clean out the wash machine. It was almost full of left over concrete that I did not need. I completely forgot about it until my ex-wife came here last week, and wanted to do some laundry since her machine dont work. She opened the washer and found it full of hard cement. How do I remove that cement?
Justin H.
Add pictures here
✖
On Feb 21, 10:39 pm, snipped-for-privacy@twitter.com wrote:

== Write it off...there is no bloody way to salvage that machine. Better phone city hall as well as to where to dispose of the machine as most garbage pick-ups will not touch the machine. ==
Add pictures here
✖
On Feb 22, 12:39 am, snipped-for-privacy@twitter.com wrote:

Just use concrete dissolver. http://www.topoftheline.com/cement-concrete-remover-auto.html
Add pictures here
✖
On Feb 21, 11:39 pm, snipped-for-privacy@twitter.com wrote:

So you really think people belive that bs, I suppose you shower and put on the same crapped up underwear and that your clothes stink like shit by now from not washing, poor troller.
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@twitter.com wrote:

IDIOT!
Add pictures here
✖
On Feb 22, 12:39 am, snipped-for-privacy@twitter.com wrote:

Wait a minute...something doesn't add up...
Then you said:
"She opened the washer and found it full of hard *cement*"
I think you need to find out who took the concrete out and refilled the washer with cement then make sure they don't do it again.
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@twitter.com wrote in news:ko54o5dhu4lf9g2nlj5k9lnmvafrmhrl6o@ 4ax.com:

Try a Mr Clean Magic Eraser. I hear it has surprising results.
Add pictures here
✖

If there are people dumb enough to use a shopvac to vacuum up gasoline...
Add pictures here
✖

Is that not a good idea? It is designed to suck up liquids...
Add pictures here
✖
Limp Arbor wrote:

Can you say "Kaboom!"
Add pictures here
✖

try it some time. Please do it where nobody else will be harmed by the explosion.
Add pictures here
✖

Mike Rowe of the TV show dirty jobs did the jackhammer in the mixer thing. Its a normal part of concrete mixer truck maintence.
Heard a story years ago.
The husband drove a concrete truck, he found out his wife was having a affair with the mayor of Mc kees Rocks Pa.
The mayor bought a brand new cadilac:)
Concrete husband left for work, mayor arrived at the house, parked his new car in front of house, went in to have some fun:)
Husband returned with concrete truck, broke window of mayors new caddy, and filled the car with concrete.
Husband never heard a word about the car, which was totaled.
Add pictures here
✖

mythbusters did it with a cement truck -
I think it was how to clean out a truck with stick of dynamite - This was a bit more...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkP28DFnHqU

Add pictures here
✖

yeah right - like you really used a washing machine as a mixer ?
Add pictures here
✖
On Feb 22, 12:39 am, snipped-for-privacy@twitter.com wrote:

TNT. It worked when it happened to me.