Getting 220V from a 400V line

My dryer needs 220V 16A. My wall sockets carry 220V 10A. There is a 400V 16A box also in the room. After opening the box I noticed only three wires: red, blue and black. Voltmeter shows they do carry 400V. How do I get 220V from this connection?
Usually there are five wires in other 400V 16A boxes in the house: two sets of blue and red and one black for ground. To get 220V I just use one blue and red + ground.
The breaker box has three 16A breakers for this 400V 16A box (I presume). What if I switch two breakers off? Would the 400V 16A have 220V 16A instead.
John wrote:

What country is this in?
I'll echo that, if USA, you may need a new volt meter.

Sweden.
John wrote:

Best to ask a local electrical contractor....
Sounds to me like he/she could use the existing wires, which must be good for 16 amps by reconnecting things in your breaker panel to make that into a 220 volt 16 amp feed, then put the correct receptical into that box to suit your dryer's cord plug.
HTH,
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia