German Plumbing Manufacturer

Here's the deal. I got a shower control knob that works like Moen. You pull it out, and the water comes on. Turn right or left to adjust temperature.
The "guts" are leaking, and the water drips out the head.
I can't remember the name of it since it was 20 years ago. It is a German name, we think, maybe Gruen. We THINK the letters in the name are maybe G, U, and/or Y.
Help appreciated.
I'll Google in the meantime, too.
Steve

Han's Grohe? They're still around if that's it.. You should be able to get replacement parts..

http://www.plumbingsupply.com/hansgroheparts.html

Yah gotta love the Internet! I would have spend several dollars in gas and a couple of hours chasing this down in real time.
Thanks to all who answered.
Steve