Geothermal runtime?

Hello, I just has a Waterfurnace Envision 064 installed near Toronto....... here's abit of info;
- 2-story house - 2800 sq/ft - Design heat loss of 63,312 btu/h - Heat gain 30,000 btu/h - - Furnace output - 1st stage 44,000 btu, 2nd stage 60,000 btu
When the outside temp is below 10 deg C the furnace runs continuously in low speed, rarely does it engage the 2nd stage. I understand heat pumps run longer, but is continuous the norm?
What's your runtime? Thanks

from setback. Which you _do_ use, don't you? Looks good from here.
(In point of fact, my furnace's duty-cycle, in CT, is 0%, with wood stove at 100% when possible. At its low, efficient, burn rate. But, that's a separate story.)