Geothermal heating -- worth considering?

Page 7 of 7
Bob F wrote: .

Nah. For the first six years of the last administration things were swell. Unemployment less than 5%, stock market above 12,000, very little inflation, 24 consecutive quarters of economic growth (as much as 5.5%), and so on. All this in spite of two wars, Katrina, and 9-11.
Then the Democrats took over the Congress and things went to hell.
The Democrats continued to control Congress for the first two years of the Obama administration and gave us a $1 trillion "stimulus," Obamacare, "Cash for Clunkers," and other explosives.
I miss Bush.

but all lefties are.
On 9/29/2012 1:33 PM, snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:

P.L.L.C.F., Progressive Liberal Leftists Commiecrat Freak/s. The acronym saves a lot of typing. ^_^
TDD

Well then I am a PLLFC ...Fiscal conservative. Let's discuss what can be done together, rather than telling the other side to play possum. I think that getting people to work and getting the economy humming is first priority. Then simplifying the tax code and raising effective revenue (the US has just about the lowest revenue as % of GDP in the world, I just read somewhere - have to get details, and don't know whether that includes state taxes).
Off to dinner at the Dutch House Tavern ... Keep the economy going ...
--
Best regards
Han
On 9/29/2012 5:28 PM, Han wrote:

Han, I have friends who are diametrically opposed in our political beliefs and we call each other horrible names and trade extreme insults but we're still friends because we believe you're free to believe what you wish and don't try to force our beliefs on one another. It's the same way with religion, I actually had a dear friend who was a Moonie. I know a number of Muslims but can't claim to be a dear friend to any of them because of their tenets. ^_^
TDD

+1.
--
Best regards