Geothermal heat pumps ?

Page 2 of 2
snipped-for-privacy@msn.com wrote: ...

But they're a totally-owned subsidiary of a Canadian corporation, WaterFurnace Renewable Energy, Inc.s (formerly WFI Industries Ltd.)
From annual report--
"The Company is incorporated under the laws of Canada. Its subsidiary companies, WaterFurnace International, Inc. (WaterFurnace) and LoopMaster International, Inc. (LoopMaster), are incorporated in Indiana."
Current Trading Price on the Toronto Stock Exchange Trading Symbol = WFI CUSIP Number = 9415EQ108
which is why I have referred to them as Canadian.
Why, specifically, they have chosen this corporate organization I haven't been able to discern although I presume there is a tax advantage.
My experience w/ their distributors, approved/registered installer and factory support was excellent and recommend them and their product based on that as well worth exploring.
Google Climatemaster. Highest Seer in the business. Variable speed drives. Massive savings, much quieter, much cleaner.
http://www.climatemaster.com /
We are converting every school we own as fast as money and time allow.
--
Keep the whole world singing . . . .