genie pro-88 garage door opener

------------------------------------- My Genie Pro-88 garage door opener works fine except for one problem: the lights recently stopped working either during normal door operation or with the switch on the wall console. I've replaced the bulbs with new ones. Any ideas?

Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.home.repair - 327065 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
davoxrt

------------------------------------- My Genie Pro-88 garage door opener works fine except for one problem: the lights recently stopped working either during normal door operation or with the switch on the wall console. I've replaced the bulbs with new ones. Any ideas?

Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.home.repair - 327065 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
davoxrt

Hi, Light is controlled by relay(ehter S.S. or mechanial)

Reply to
Tony Hwang

davoxrt had written this in response to

: thanks...i discovered a broken solder joint to relay; now re-soldered and all ok davoxrt

Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.home.repair - 327562 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
davoxrt