Genie Intellicode Keypad - 2 codes

Hello - I just replaced my Sears opener with a Genie, due to the plastic sprocket in the Sears unit wearing out and the Genie having metal (also had a time crunch to make a decision). Anyway, the Sears opener allowed me to have a 2nd, temporary, keypad code, for a contractor, neighbor, etc., where you could set it to work for a specified number of hours or uses. On the Genie, it appears that you only have the option of a 1-time-use 2nd code. I was wondering if anyone had seen a way, or different (compatible) keypad to be able to set up a 2nd code for longer use.

thank you

Reply to
mikeboyd