genie garage door opener bound up

I have an older genie screw drive that is bound up it turns freely by hand when I removed cover but it sounds bound up when trying ......Ive tried removing limiters and removing batteries and disconnecting button
On Monday, August 26, 2013 7:44:01 PM UTC-7, willman65 wrote:

When you pull the disconnect cord can you open and close the garage door manually?
If the GDO is bound up, give it two laxatives and call me in the morning.
Then, figure out what Usenet is. This isn't a web forum.

Hey snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com why do you keep spamming alt(dot)home(dot)repair? I must tell you snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com that it's s so rude for you snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com to do that snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com so snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com you should really cut it out snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com. ^_^