genie garage door opener bound up

I have an older genie screw drive that is bound up it turns freely by hand when I removed cover but it sounds bound up when trying ......Ive tried removing limiters and removing batteries and disconnecting button

Reply to
willman65

When you pull the disconnect cord can you open and close the garage door manually?

Reply to
recyclebinned

If the GDO is bound up, give it two laxatives and call me in the morning.

Then, figure out what Usenet is. This isn't a web forum.

. Christopher A. Young Learn about Jesus

.

Hey snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com why do you keep spamming alt(dot)home(dot)repair? I must tell you snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com that it's s so rude for you snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com to do that snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com so snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com you should really cut it out snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com. ^_^

Hey snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com why do you keep spamming alt(dot)home(dot)repair? I must tell you snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com that it's s so rude for you snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com to do that snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com so snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com you should really cut it out snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com. ^_^

Hey snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com why do you keep spamming alt(dot)home(dot)repair? I must tell you snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com that it's s so rude for you snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com to do that snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com so snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com you should really cut it out snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com. ^_^

Reply to
Stormin Mormon