"Generic" top rollers for screen door??

I'm trying to help a friend repair their sliding screen door - it kept coming off the track and falling out - I lifted up the door and removed it - the bottom rollers probably need a bit of an adjustment, but they look OK - they turn freely, and there aren't any flat spots on the rollers.
The top rollers were clearly broken - cheap plastic that had degraded severly with the Florida heat - part of one of them even fell out of the door as I was taking it down. Problem is, I only have part of the roller assembly (the part that fell out), and couldn't figure out how to get the remaining part of the assembly out of the door so I could get a replacement assembly. Looking at the different sites that sell replacement parts for sliding screen doors, since I don't know what the remaining part of the roller assembly looks like (the part that's still in the door frame), I can't figure out which replacement part to buy.
Is there a generic (one type fits all) top roller assembly that I can use? The top roller assembly in this type of door is only there to guide the door in the top track as it slides back and forth - it doesn't need to bear any weight.
Thanks!

I have gotten repair parts at both Home Cheapo & Menards. They are easy to replace. Make sure you adjust it after replacing and keep the track clean.
Good Luck,
Thanks guys - I'm off to HD to get edicated on the hardware !