Generator backfeed revisited

Page 3 of 3

120*60 is 7.2 KW and 240*30 is 7.2 KW.
-- Mark Kent, WA
Because until recently, we had a 5kW gasolene-driven recoil start generator--it's the same breaker. I may choose to upgrade it eventually, but during the last extended outage, we didn't use enough juice to trip the breaker.
-- Take care,
Mark & Mary Ann Weiss
VIDEO PRODUCTION . FILM SCANNING . AUDIO RESTORATION Hear my Kurzweil Creations at: http://www.dv-clips.com/theater.htm Business sites at: www.dv-clips.com www.mwcomms.com www.adventuresinanimemusic.com -