general freezer

I have an old general freezer chest freezer. It works well, but the power indicator no longer works. I'd rather buy a part than try to build one (it looks like a socket less bulb in series with a resistor), but I can find no current references to the manufacturer.

Can anyone give the current name of the General Freezer Company Limited, s Canadian manufacturer?

Reply to
Not