General Contractors

Who can recommend a good general contractor in the Atlanta topside 'burbs? I'm investigating whether going the GC route is going to be better than calling individual contractors separately. I need some electrical work done in the basement, a corner of the basement waterproofed, and rotten soffet and fascia replaced. Email welcome, watch the spam trap.

I'm already aware of the low opinion for general contractors as a class many of you have, so feel free to skip that part.

-- bruce The dignified don't even enter in the game.

-- The Jam

The Sanity Inspector

I'm in the Atlanta area as you know. Most of the GC's I know wouldn't touch a job for less than about 10K. Any job. I'd talk to friends, neighbors and co-workers to find a remodeler that may do those items you have.

Reply to
HeatMan